Who should they be?
- NEW in 2020 - use the #FFLRANKER to gauge the level of your athletes for your team!
- Make sure all interested athletes complete the RANKER workouts, and then build your team based on similar results / stats!
- (old) Your team should be comprised of athletes of a similar level based on the stats listed under "What are the divisions / levels?"
Where should they be from?
- All of the athletes should train at the same facility
- We love it when affiliates lend or borrow a couple athletes from another gym! It's a great way to make new friends and meet new people - as long as the team has a 'home gym'
- New in 2020 - utilize the FFL RANKER leader board to find other athletes for your team!
How many athletes? NEW in 2020
- Your weekly roster for matches will be 6 ATHLETES - 3 guys & 3 girls
- You should have 2 backup athletes (who also complete the RANKER) that can be subbed in for scheduling issues or injuries
- but weekly matches (that include 3 workouts) will only be allowed to utilize 6 different athletes across the 3 matches.
- Weekly matches / events will require 4 athletes (sometimes only 3) with a mix of 2 guys & 2 girls for every event
What if I can't find enough players for a team?
- Our Affiliate Team Builder can be used to fill any remaining spots on your roster
- Utilize the FFL Team Builder to check your affiliates roster of interested athletes!