For Season's with a 'Set' Night for matchs
Some season's may have pre-designated match nights. This will be clearly advertised on your season and should be known prior to registration
(league.fit/events for season details)
- All matches are expected to happen on the designated day / evening
- If a facility is unable to host matches on the designated night, they may request (prior to registration) the option to either:
- A) All away matches (no home games)
- B) To utilize the backup facility (when possible) as host home
The software (below) can still be utilized for scheduling match time, but all schedule dates / times should be for the designated day.
For Season with open Match Scheduling
- The Home team captains will use the SET button to set the match dates/times.
Matches can be set at any time once the season begins, but must be completed prior to the Sunday of that week’s match.
- The Home team captain will contact their affiliate owner & team to determine 3 times that their space and team are available.
- We encourage teams to keep battles on whatever days are specified for your season (league.fit/events for season details)
- Your suggestions have now been submitted for the Away team’s approval.
- The Away team captain will receive a notification/email that suggestions have been submitted. They will be required to login and ‘accept’ the time that works best.
- Please keep in mind that you only *need* 4 athletes available for each match (but the more the better).
Match is Scheduled
- You’re set! The match will now show up on the schedule with a map to the location.
The sooner your matches are set, the more likely our photographers & sponsors will be able to attend!
- Screenshot your 'matchup' page and post / share it with your community to rally support!