NEW FOR 2020
We've replaced the complicated process of determining your appropriate division with the all new #FFLRANKER.
The below table & stats can still help give you a general idea of the different levels we offer - but your athletes RANKER finish will determine your teams division & seed.
- You're new to Functional Fitness and can't complete all the workouts 'as Rx'
- You typically scale class workouts in your Affiliate and are unable to complete Fran as Rx in under 12 minutes
- You typically complete workouts 'as Rx' and can complete 90% of the standard movements + weights in class workouts
- You're not a regular competitor in the sport, but might have dabbled in a couple of competitions
- You're a regular competitor or have done some competitions before
- You always complete class workouts as Rx or maybe even Rx+
- We encourage against Regionals individual athletes being on FFL teams, but that can vary region to region depending if other affiliates can but the same caliber forward
Does every athlete have to be in the same division/level?
- Not every athlete on your team must be in exactly the same division, but the closer in skill level your team is, the more fun your season will be!
What if I can't do a weight, movement, or skill?
- Each weekly match requires 4 athletes to compete in each event (minimum 1 of each sex) but you can have up to 8 athletes on your teams roster
- Having extra athletes each week will allow you to pick and choose which events your 4 athletes do
- Each weekly match has 3 events, and you may switch athletes in and out between
Note: Playoff events will require 4 athletes with 2 of each sex. Athletes can switch in and out between the playoff events (2-6 in one epic day).