Skip to main content
- Each weekly match has 3 separate workouts.
- Each workout is worth 3 points.
- 2 points go to the team that wins the workout, and the final point goes to the team that beats the 'spread'.
- The spread is a weight, time, and rep differential.
- IE: if the spread is 100 reps, if the losing team is WITHIN 100 points, they get 1 point, however if the winning team wins by MORE than 100 points, they get all 3 available points.
Season & Playoff Scoring
- Your match win-loss record at the end of the season will determine your season ranking going into playoffs
- Your season ranking counts as event 1 for playoff ranking
- Playoff scoring typically utilizes 3 qualifying events that all teams take part in
- Your ranking in each of these qualifying events + your season rank will determine your placing
- The top 2 teams in each division will go head to head to determine season winner